MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Technical Difficulties - Oscars

We had a "technical difficulties" song at camp to distract the kids while we tried to figure out what was going wrong with the computers. I would sing that song to you now if I could.

For some reason I don't understand, I am suddenly having trouble getting the pictures from my camera to my computer. I have been taking pictures and when I have time to sit down and figure out what's going with my software. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I have the pictures... promise!

Also, the Oscars are tonight. Not that things really matter, but they're interesting. I entered my office Oscar pool and really could use that money. Fingers crossed, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurm.
By the way, have you read
The Watchmen? If not, feel free to transfer some of your snobbery points into my bank account. I know what you're thinking, "It's a bloody comic book." And we all know how Josh Mallory hates anything that's mildly fantastical. BUT, it IS the only graphic novel to be in America's top 100 novels of all time. So THERE! Hang your head in shame if you haven't read it yet.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures please

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home