MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ray LaMontagne

I officially realized I have the coolest job in Tuscaloosa/Birmingham. I got to go to the Ray LaMontagne concert for freaking free! The show was of course great, and Ray did a fantastic job. The Fruit Bats opened before him, and I didn't really stick around for Guster.

What made the whole night cooler was the fact that I ran into an old friend from high school and her new husband. It was the most random thing ever. We haven't seen each other in years, and then there she is. They loved Ray too, so we got to bond over that. I also saw a cool guy who comes into Oz (the music store where I work) a lot.

One more pic for you to enjoy:

Alabama Theatre

2 comments:

Blogger kathrynthomas said...

you got spamed via blog. haha. :)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

I had the chance to go (for free!) but I wasn't back from the beach in time. So you can only gloat SO much. :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home