MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pete Yorn



So in just a few hours, I'll be headed to Birmingham. Why you might ask. Well, I'll tell ya.

I get to go to the Pete Yorn in-store appearance and concert tonight! How freaking cool is that?

Of course, I'll be working, but still... I'm totally stoked. It's Pete freaking Yorn!

Anyway, I've never worked a concert before, so I'm a little unsure of exactly what it is I'm doing. One of my managers will be there, so at least I'll have some amount of guidance on the thing. I'm also thinking that this is a really good act to start out with, because I'm already a fan. I know at some point, if I keep this up, I'll have to work a show or suck up to some artist I don't really like. I am fully prepared for that. (I pretend to like people I hate at the store all the time!) But with Pete, I can honestly say I love his music. How cool is that?

Ok. I'll stop freaking out now. Or at least I'll try to stop freaking out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home