MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Remember Me?

Hello Hello.

First off. I'm sorry. I'm so freaking sorry! I know I haven't updated in a month and probably everyone who used to read this is now in the habit of skipping it.

Anyway, I am back. I'm having to update from the library. I'm parked in a faculty spot. Gotta love that no ticketing after 5 pm rule. (Even though it isn't 5 pm, and therefore, I'm risking it.)

So far, this summer has... well... what's that word... sucked. Sucky sucky sucked. All my friends have left me (I'm looking at YOU Stefanie, Elliott, Nathan, Abbie, Ruth, etc). However, there has been some good times scattered throughout the soul crushing loneliness. They are:

1) A prairie Home Companion - Tess went to see this with me as Ben was at work and, like I said, all you people left me. It's a great movie, and I've been singing the soundtrack ever since I saw it.

2) jKing and Kathleen's wedding - Normally, I hate weddings, but this was fun. Plus I got to see everyone I normally don't. Also, I tried Champaign for the first time... not a fan. Sorry if that makes me unsophisticated.

Yup. That's it. Two highlights. However, some fun stuff should be coming up... including a trip to Branson (to see Thiz and Russell) and possibly going white water rafting or camping in Wyoming.

Anyway, there's my complaining about how much this summer sucks. I'll try to keep future postings (of which there shall be many) more positive or at least funnier and more sarcastic.

3 comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

1. about damn time.

2. come to birmingham. summer is better here.

3. Wyoming? no fair. I want to go.

4. I think that's all I've got. Know anyone who needs a roommate in Birmingham? My best friend needs one.

5:41 PM  
Blogger annie are you okay said...

i'm so glad that you don't have anyone left in tuscaloosa that you like to hang out with...that's awesome!

2:42 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

hey - when you stop going to class and working, then we can be friends, anna! until then, you don't count. ;)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home