MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ambitious People

I would like to say to all of you who have both ambition and focus: I hate you. It's not fair at all. I, at 24 freaking years old, have plenty of ambition, but no focus at all.

I feel if even one person is getting screwed by this lack of focus, everyone should. Therefore, I issue a challenge to pharmaceutical giants everywhere: invent a pill which completely removes any focus from one's life and make everyone besides me and my fellow wanderers take it.

God speed!

4 comments:

Blogger annie are you okay said...

hey...i hear that the ADD is going around, almost as fast as the bird flu or the mad cow (we are in alabama, after all)

oh, and so we can be friends when we're like 65...when i'm finally done with school and you retire?

YES!...see, i'm a plan maker, and we got ourselves a PLAN!...i'll call you in what?...2046?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

So does that mean we're NOT going to hang out tonight? :(

Carla, the mostly focused and generally ambitious one

7:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Hornsby said...

Isn't the pill called Ritilin?

8:44 AM  
Blogger jMoney said...

no no... Ritlin makes you more focused... i want a pill that reduces focus and makes everything hazy and confusing so other people will know what my life is like.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home