MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Exam Week

So here's the deal. The semester is almost over, but this last stretch has been killing me. I'm completely out of creative energy. However, I promise to return to my blogging ways shortly.

For now, here are a list of things that will help me make it through the week:

1) New episode of Lost on Wednesday. (Please, don't be dead, Libby!)

2) Morgan visiting this weekend.

3) Getting to go home and sleep.

4) All the new CD's I've gotten lately (the lastest from Bruce Springsteen and Josh Rouse, the Beatles' Abbey Road, Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and Of Montreal's Sunlandic Twins...)

5) Did I mention that new episode of Lost?

2 comments:

Blogger annie are you okay said...

you don't have to be creative....just be you!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Brooke and Mike said...

One more thing that will help you make it through the week...at the end of it, you get to see ME! :) Don't stress too much and have a good rest of the week! (And give me a call sometime after Wednesday night and we'll further discuss Lost. :) ~Brookie

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home