MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Monday, April 10, 2006

Your Wildest Dreams Come True

Click this link: here to see Josh Mallory naked (don't worry. It's censored.) And be sure to play the song by Of Montreal. They kick butt.



* * *
Is this bad? I went through myspace and facebook searching for Josh Mallory. I asked the guys who looked kinda cool to be my friends, but the ones who looked creepy or weird, I just ignored. (Yes, the naked me is my friend.)
In a weird way, myspace has robbed me of my identity. I am Josh Mallory. Until myspace came along I'd never heard of another. Now there's some other dude with my name (and my hair cut) out there.
I'm actually ok with it totally stealing my identity because it may come in handy later. Unpaid taxes? "Oh, you have the wrong Josh Mallory. Happens all the time. I'll let you know where he is." commit a felony and drop something with your name on it? Doesn't matter. There's another one... Someone stalking you? Pass 'em off to that other you. The possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know....that josh mallory is pretty cute...I happen to like the piercings

1:36 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

i could get piercings... would i be hotter?

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you go ahead and get the piercings and we'll see...

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home