MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Monday, April 03, 2006

Quickie

So I don't have too much time (the story of my life these days). Two quick notes:

Tommorrow, I interview Todd Snider, and I'm still nervous. I met the Ben (the ent. editor at the CW) and he went over some basics with me. I'm feeling a little better, but not quite all the way there.

Also, today I got Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks as well as the dvd's Snatch and Good Night, and Good Luck. All in perfect condition, all used. The movies were each 10 bucks and the Dylan was 5. Not bad, huh?

I love Good Night, and can't wait to watch it. I've never actually seen Snatch, so don't ruin it for me!

2 comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

did it work out to be in person or are you doing the phone thing?

7:15 AM  
Blogger jMoney said...

thanks, Lauren! i'm nervous anyway, though! (1 hour away!)

And yeah, it's over the phone, but still... better than nothing!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home