MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello, My name is hypocrit Josh

I know some of you didn't have enough reading material this past week at work, but it was a pretty busy one for me. First, I had to work nearly 30 hours, and of course, I had class. I also had a Spanish test on Thursday. Now for the embarrasing part:

I, hater of reality shows, applied for... wait for it... yes... a reality show. The chances are slim to none that I'll make it, but it sounds super-cool. Rolling Stone and MTV are looking for five college journalists to work for Rolling Stone this summer, and from those five, one will get a job with Rolling Stone. Now, I don't necessarily want to be a reality show guy, but I guess I'm not opposed to it either.

I'm afraid of what I might see if I really have to watch footage of myself. Either I'll be someone I don't realize I am, or I, worse, what happens if I'm boring?

Anyway, that application took some time away from the blogging. This week I only work two days (!) so those of you at work (who are still sober enough to read... you know who i'm talking about) I'll hopefully provide you dozens of minutes of distraction.... DOZENS!

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Josh.. yolu would be absolutely perfect for that! If you get on and make it and get to fly people to NY, I best be on that lost... I think I have enough stuff to blackmail you with...hmm.. there are a few songs you illustrated circa 2002ish... I'm positive I can find more! hahaha

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home