MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gas prices, new house, good times


First off, I have great news. I am not going to be homeless this summer. (So that was never really in doubt because Jeb and Jennifer even volunteered to house me if it came to that. But pretending that I narrowly escaped homelessness sounds way more dramatic.)

I'll be staying with my relatively new friend Ryan in a house halfway between Oz and the campus, which means I can save some major dough on gas prices. (Especially if I can find a bike for the summer. Anyone know of one?)

If I'm ever going to be able to go home again or visit Lauren or anything, I'm gonna have to use less gas.

Anyway, so I think Ryan and I will get along pretty well. It definitely beats being homeless, which I've kinda been there. Some of you may remember when former roomie Matt and I had no where to live. We had what we lovingly called the "Matt Giesman and Josh Mallory Traveling Road Shows." We both drove around from town to town visiting different friends (sometimes even landing in the same town at the same time.) With gas prices so high, I can't afford to live in my car traveling the Southeast landing on people's couches.

2 comments:

Blogger annie are you okay said...

i miss matt!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will still offer my purple huffy bike to you that i had in middle school!! :)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home