MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Article

So at this point, my article cannot live up to the hype I've given it, as I've been talking about this for about a month now.

Nonetheless, here is the Todd Snider article. It got cut a little short and my favorite quote got taken out (I suppose because of language), but I hope it turned out ok. I hate everything I write, so I cannot judge it.

I'm still hoping to land that interview with Patty Griffin, but her management isn't quite as on the ball as Todd's was. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

1 comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Not bad, JM. You got some really good quotes in there. The only suggestion I would make (a small one, really just something to consider) is to think about spicing up your lede some. With an entertainment story like this, you could do lots of fun stuff with the lede, and I know you are creative enough to grab somebody's attention.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home