MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Abbiefest '06


My dear friend Abbie is leaving soon to go to Italy (which reminds me... other countries need to stop taking all the girls... Here's my life: Abbie and Ruth to Italy, Leah to Peru then Europe, jMitch to England, Christin to England and Jessica to Peru. This is ridiculous!).

So this Friday we hung out at Abbie's and injured ourselves.

First we threw cushions on her hardwood floor to see who slide the farthest, (that's me and Stephen, thank you very much).

Then I wondered what would happen if we buttered up the floor. Made it nice and slick, you know? Kathleen reminded us of an entire bottle of Pledge (orange scented... mmmmm)

Unfortunately this made the cushions not slide at all (none of us were exactly physicists).

Michael discovers that on your bare feet it's crazy slick. So everyone gets a running start (not at the same time) and "skates" on the Pledge-covered floor.

I busted.

Badly.

Horribly.

I'm talking bruises and pain two days later.

Lesson learned, man. Lesson learned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home