MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

3 hour lunches


So today I just took a day off. I overslept my first class (it's as though my body no longer cares that there is a loud alarming sound in my room at 7 in the morning. It has stopped responding.)

After sleeping in, I wrote my response due today and laid around for about an hour doing nothing.

Then I went to lunch with Ben and Suzanne... for over 3 hours.

It was pretty freaking awesome to just hang out for a while. During the daylight hours at that... I forgot what the sun was like.

So I decided, we should all just hang out all the time... I mean, sure the economy would die and we'd probably get taken over by the commies or terrorists or whomever we're fearing these days (Republicans? oooh, burn). And the lunches would probably run out if no one is ever work and growing food.

But we'd all be so much happier... for at least 3 hours anyway.

5 comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

Do you ever think we should be Spanish and have siesta every afternoon? Because I would so be all about that.

2:12 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

sounds good to me.... i mean.. si! (tengo sueno...)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you're saying you're scared of me?? I'm a republican till death. You probably will hate to hear this, but I vote straight republican. I don't even look at the names!! I wonder if you can figure out who this is...I love W!

12:04 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

i'm gonna guess that anon is Jennifer... because I don't think Gina has time to read my blog... or breathe...

9:30 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

anon, you're totally leavin' me hanging... am i right? do i get a hint? are you animal, vegatable, or mineral?

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home