MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sad, Dark, Evil Day


Last post of the day, I promise.

It is a sad and dark day. Nothing beautiful exists in the world right now. It's over. Officially. Mitch Hurwitz, creator of Arrested Development, has decided not return to the show, should Shotime pick it up. Basically, this means it's over, because they only wanted to show if Mitch came on board, too.

I have to say, I honestly believe this was the funniest TV show I'd ever freakin' seen. No more SLUT T-shirt, no more pop-pop, no more big yellow joint or "i can't even fake the death of a stripper." No more Inner-beauty Pagents at the Church and State Fair. No more Lucille 2 or Maggie Lizer or Steve Holt.

Goodbye, greatest show ever. I'll miss you, and the following quotes:

"I just blue myself."

"You can't touch my cousin. Your cousin."

"Hey, brother."

"Her?"

"STEVE HOLT!"

"Annyong"

"No touching!"

"No no, you killed him when you left the air conditioner on with the door open."

"I thought you had class." "I thought YOU had class!"

"Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up."

"Oh please, they didn't sneak into this country to be your friends."


and in the words of Kitty Sanchez, secretary/mistress/flasher:

"Say goodbye, Michael. It's the last time you'll see these."

Last time, indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger kathrynthomas said...

noooooooooooo!! i'm sad now.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright, so i don't know what pops into your mind when you see the words "Arrested Development"--except for i do now that i have seen this post..a couple quotes...

BUT...when i saw the screen this morning, i thought...OH MY GOSH, JOSH is listening to some GOOD MUSIC for once...oh you know...Arrested Development, the original, the great, the love, adored, lyrical genius of Arrested Development...and lyrics started popping into my head from the songs Te-Tennessee and Mr. Wendel (yeahhhhh)...and then i realized thatyou were just talking about that show...

now the lyrics are still in my head, cause they're good...but i'm a little less in awe of you this morning!

6:26 AM  
Blogger jMoney said...

so sorry to disappoint there, anna...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home