MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Friday, March 17, 2006

Google Me!

So I am now googleable as it turns out. If you Google the news section "josh mallory" you'll come up with my articles for the CW. If you google the regular section, on down the page, you'll get the CW there too.

It's kindof a cool feeling knowing that I can be found on Google. A small part of me feels like that somehow validates me as a member of society. I have now contributed something that can be found via the Google.

I was googleable once before, when an essay I wrote for the Marrs Field Journal won a national competition. You could find the competition's website as well as a couple news articles that mentioned it, but ever since I haven't been on Google's search results.

It's pretty cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home