MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fairwell, Spring Break, We Hardly Knew Ye

Spring break has come and gone again - so so quickly. Tomorrow, it's back to the grindstone of Spanish, Shakespeare, English lit and Early American Fiction. And of course, the job... slinging CDs.

Highlight from Spring Break this year are pretty dim, as all I did was go home and embrace free food and a good night's sleep.

Besides getting to hang out with my cousins + Timmy, I got to spend some quality time with cable TV.

I saw the episode of South Park with Chef's return. GENIUS. I thought, for a moment, that the show was going to be heartwarming (at the funeral), but then the "fruity little club that scrambled his brains" line killed me.

Also, can I just say, Fox News really is the most biased network I've ever seen? Don't get me wrong, CNN and MSNBC aren't exactly pillars of journalistic integrity, but Fox really takes the cake. I've never seen anchors whose story selection is designed to destroy one party. It's pretty incredible.

Anyway, I'll be back posting a lot this week, so those of you bored at work (you know who you are.. if you're not already drunk!) will have something to read.

8 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(a)you are WAYYYYYYY to old to be watching cartoons

(b)here's a topic for a blog for you: what does that phrase mean, "Take the Cake"---why don't you research that, cause i'm not sure the history of it and that sort of stuff...what do you call that? etymology or epistemology or something like that!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and....

who's this "WE" you're talking about? are you somehow plural? cause i'm gonna need some explanation about that, if it's the case!

9:19 AM  
Blogger kathrynthomas said...

anna--
(a) no one is ever too old to watch cartoons. that's like saying i'm too old to wear scooby doo bandaids, and we know that's not the case.
(b) i'm not sure that south park classifies as a cartoon, as it is not really one children would probably do well to watch.

1:33 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

anneliese, is that you? i'll never stop watching cartoons - until they bore me or i'm dead. then i'll stop.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about Josh Mallory....I don't drink at work...anymore...not since that last episode...ummmm...update your blog! it's been like an hour and it hasn't changed

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I read this and started to get upset, because the only hilights (sp?) from your spring break are free food and your cousin, Timmy. Excuse me??? No mention of the GRUNE game night with Brooke and Mike! Until I got to the bored, drunk at work comment. You do love me after all! :) (PS: If you don't message me or anything after this post, we're OVER! OVER!!!!)

3:52 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

Brooke, I'm totally responding! Please tell me we're not over... because kicking butt and taking names at triva (operating as Grune) was awesome!

and Allison, I thought we agreed never to speak of that episode again...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I suppose we're not over after all. But don't tell Mike. Yet. :)
~BBR

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home