MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Friday, March 03, 2006

CW

So, it's not great (see how I'm lowering your expectations so you're not expecting much, thus lowering the standard I have to meet in order to impress you), but I wrote an article for today's Crimson White.

It's about Jackson Jones, a cool local band here in T-town. They're having a CD release party tonight at the Mellow Mushroom. You guys should go... around 11:30.

Anyway, feel free to read the article and let me know what you think... actually, you can leave off what you think. Tell me what I want to hear.

1 comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

I am commenting (even before I read the article) because you told us to and because you titled a post with my initials, and that makes me happy. Almost as happy as I am that they titled a paper AND a television network with my initials. I am so cool.

Oh wait. This is supposed to be about you.

Josh is famous and amazing and so wonderful at writing stories about upcoming CD release parties. WOOHOO!

Now I'm going to go read the article.

;)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home