MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Best.Week.Ever

Screw, VH1. I'll tell you who had the best week ever: me! This past Sunday to Sunday (which is technically 8 days, but whatever. Tuesday was forgettable, so we'll just skip that one and bam! it's back to 7 days.) has been the best 8 day span ever.

Sunday (a week ago): Oscar party. I totally won the pot!

Monday: Saw Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer speak here at UA. It was pretty freakin' cool.

Tuesday: eh

Wendesday: Went to the park with my friends, Robyn, Kat, Jimmy, and Daniel. We sat around and threw the frisbee and D played his guitar. Good times.

Thursday: Got some grades back in EN 300. 89 on the paper and a whopping 100 on the midterm (have no idea how that happened.)

Friday: Ate lunch outside and skipped class, because the weather was so nice. Also, got to take a nap. Also, Austin finally came into town again.

Saturday: At work, I placed 8 special orders, so that helps my average. I won't be the loser at Oz this month. I played Ultimate Frisbee, and my team won! Go us (Abby, Austin, Cristobol and random cool guy Scott). Then Carla and I (she was on the losing team) and her roommate Jen floored it up to B-ham to go ice skating. Then, ended the day with some awesome Guerilla Theatre.

Sunday: Played volleyball for a couple hours. Didn't win, but it was still pretty fun. Then got to hang out with Nathan, as it's his birthday. Plus, Bama made it into the NCAA tourny.

So there you go, one good day after another (excluding, remember, average Tuesday). Althought, I'm crazy sore, it's been kick-butt.

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next time you go to the guerilla theater you should let me know. Ive always wanted to go but not by myself!

10:17 PM  
Blogger kathrynthomas said...

you forgot--had lunch at hooligan's sunday with two beautiful girls. :) glad volleyball was fun. see you in about an hour. later.

8:45 AM  
Blogger jMoney said...

was i supposed to be somewhere last night that i didn't know about?

11:29 AM  
Blogger jMoney said...

oh, and def. Christi... will call next time

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home