MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

And Life Isn't Sucking Today


Ok, so if you're Lauren, Michael, Allison or Carla, you already know this, but today I got an email. An important email. (Notice how I'm building suspense!)

It was from Todd Snider's PR, and she said she'd be happy to set up an interview with me for the Crimson White.

Which made me estatic (I even temporarly forgot that Arrested Development is over... now I don't know how to feel!) The day when along and I was looking for people to tell: I called Carla, then Michael, told Tim and Jason at work (funnily enough, Tim can't stand Todd Snider... but I'm hoping he's happy for me anyway.) Then reality began to set in. I had to interview him, as in come up with legit questions and not just ramble about how great he is for half an hour.

So now I'm nervous. Very very nervous.

But I'm on the list!

I'm on the LIST!

THE LIST! I'm on it.

So now I just have to figure out a way to write this thing well, and more importantly interview him well.

2 comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Congrats, JM! I know you will do great. Maybe Todd Snider will be so impressed with your wit that he will take you on the road with him. ;)

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy wow! You go, boiy! That is soo exciting, when will it go do? Your first question needs to be "Have you noticed that I have been stalking you around the SouthEast?" and your second should be "Will you autograph this CD for my friend Karl?"

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home