MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

World Record

First off the rules: no major tradgedies or deaths or calamities... only disappointment.

So, I think I set a world record for having a perfect day turn into a crappy day (remember the rules. It doesn't count if you beat me because of something major [death in the family, firings, or national tradgedies {esp ones that happened in your own city or state}]).

Today was going to be a lazy lazy day. I was going to study, get some coffee, hang out on the quad and hopefully meet up with my friends Chase and/or Nathan... no such luck.

WorkBridgid called in and needed me to work for her. Not so bad, but there goes studying and coffee and quad. Immediately after I talk to her, I get another call and I need to write an article by 6:00 tonight. I'm supposed to work until 5.

So BAM. My beautiful lazy day (I even had perfect weather [which hasn't happened a lot lately {even though I'm in Alabama }]) turned into a stress filled stress day of stress.

However, God musta been pulling some strings for me beacuse it was a really good day and work, and then I did get the article written. It's far from my best work. To be honest, I even find the article dry, but i wrote in an hour and 15. That's what's gonna happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home