MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Monday, February 27, 2006

Why does no one listen?

Seriously, guys. Read that Michael Ian Black essay. I know none of you has read it because no one has commented. If you had read it, you would be commenting right now.

I think I may have made a mistake by not putting a picture or anything to catch the eye. It looks like a pretty forgettable link. So I'm going to correct that now.

Please C L I C K (click) on the following picture of me, Austin, Timmy, and Morgan from Austin's birthday party to read an unrelated and hilarious article by Michael Ian Black (It discusses both baby eating and Trisha Yearwood. Now tell me that doesn't sound fun!)

<--- Click on that or this text! Choose. It's so easy!

4 comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I actually did read part of the article, and I just didn't think it was that funny. :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger jMoney said...

really? i don't know if we can be friends then... ;)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually already read the essay as well, but chose not to comment because I'm actually FOR baby eating...Michael Ian Black and I have already had it out once over this and I'd prefer not to get into again.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh.. clearly the baby eating crisis has been haunting America for some time now. It is about time soemone stepped up to out this terrible tragedy. Thank you Michael Ian Black. Thank you.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home