MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Surreality

So, personally, I think it's great the Vice President shot someone. I'm sure I wouldn't be glad if he had gotten seriously injured or I knew him. (or if he shot me!) I think it's hilarious anyone gets shot a Vice President (talk about an unbeatable bar story), it's especially funny that it's Cheney.

So here are a sampling of the best headlines I've read so far:

Duck, It's Dick

Vice Presidents Don't Shoot People

Cheney Victim Blamed

Vice President Shoots Man, Hilarity Ensues

#2 With a Bullet (Daily Show!)

Arms Bearing Americans Are Rarely Wrong

Cheney's Got a Gun

Cheney Under the Gun

Hit Me With Your Best (buck) Shot

Shoots, Hides, and Leaves

Dick Cheney Finally Takes a Stand Against Trial Lawyers

So He Shot a Man...

1 comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I like the new blog lay-out. It looks like your socks!

I also think that it's funny that Dick Cheney shot somebody.

Did you ever get to watch Lost last week? And do you have to work this Wednesday?

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home