MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Project II

So I spent way too much time on these mixed CD's. I even made CD covers with artwork. (I used the album covers from various people on the CD's. I'll post them later. It's totally ghetto!)

I am pretty proud of these, and now comes the sad part where I must let my musical baby birds fly. I only hope they find a good home.Just because I'm proud of my selections, the artists on the discs are as follows:

Classic Disc: Nick Drake, Emmylou Harris, Gram Parsons, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, David Bowie, Al Green, Jesus and Mary Chain, Simon and Garfunkel, and The Ramones.

Current Disc: Patty Griffin, Todd Snider, Wilco, Josh Rouse, Xavier Rudd, Spoon, Sondre Lerche, Death Cab for Cutie, the Black Keys, My Morning Jacket, and Wheat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home