MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dig this, Diane Keaton!

My paper for my American fiction class (cleverly entitled "Diane Keaton Would Have Dug Ben Franklin: Benjamin Franklin as an 18th Century Woody Allen") got an A!

Not only that, but the teacher talked about my paper to the class as an example.

So I realize this sounds totally snotty and teacher's pet-ish, but I don't care.

I'm going to expand this paper and develop the idea for a longer paper due later in the semester. After I finish that, I may, just maybe if you're lucky, post the paper here so you can read it. I may funny it up a bit before I post it on the web for general consumption.

2 comments:

Blogger kathrynthomas said...

i told you beidler would respect it. :) NICE JOB.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Good job on the A!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home