MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day After (V-Day): Goodbye, Ruth


My friends: Ruth, Abbie and Hakeem

Well, I have to make this fast, as I have a test tomorrow as well as a paper. And I still haven't watched Lost (which is clearly the most important [actually that would be sleep {because i'm so far behind}]).

Tomorrow Ruth leaves for Italy. Actually, she leaves for San Antonio to see her brother, but doesn't Italy sound so much more dramatic? She really does go to Italy after that.

We'll all miss her a lot around here, and I hate saying goodbye, because they're akward and sad. But we still sent her off in style, eating at the Cypress Inn. (It's always fun with this crowd, because there were there 7 Americans, 4 Chileans, and 1 Nigerian. How cool are we? Our Valentine's day party actually seemed to be more foreigners than Americans!)

Now, I'm very sleepy from all the food, and I have yet to study! Ack! Have to get on that now. holla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home