MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Friday, January 20, 2006

What I Like About You (make that HATE about you... with you being School)

I'm sitting at my house enjoying a nice cup of Badass Chai Tea and talking to a cute Australian girl (hi, Shelley) , while I should be in class. Taking a quiz. (Lo siento, Dr Chambless)

Why am I not there?

Because I cannot find a freaking place to park.

The first week I was back in school, I had amazing spot stealthing abilities. I didn't even have a parking permit, but I was finding spots and not getting tickets. I didn't even have to circle any lots.

Now, that beginner's (for lack of a better term) luck is gone. GONE, I say.

I drove 'round and 'round desperately and never found a spot. So I quit and went to Badass (after 10 o'clock when my class started!)

I've gone from the alpha male parking spot hunter in the tribe (killing spots and bringing home the skins for the cave-wife) to being the old worn-out gorrilla (who must have his bananas mashed up by other gorrillas because he's old and useless.)

Stupid parking.

1 comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

yay for new blog posts!

are there any good shows coming to bham soon?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home