MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

What Does My Car Say About Me?

Driving home from hanging out with Jared and Andrew (free food from Outback, Arrested Development marathon - does life get any better?), I was thinking about this: What if I were driving down some dark, deserted highway when suddenly something (deer, elk, penguin, big food, Ben Whofleck) jumped in my way causing me to have a wreck and die.

What would my car's contents say about me?

1) Assination Vacation by Sarah Vowell - (book about presidents getting the ax from egomaniacal murders) It says: literate but snobby. Smart. Sarcastic. Likes to read about presidents getting killed.

2) Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald (with well worn book mark in the middle) It says: likes to pretend to read great literature. Still snobby.

3) Paste Magazine #19 - It says: loves music and weird books. (for instance, he might enjoy a book about, oh i don't know, presidents getting killed.)

4) iPod - It says: he owns an iPod.

5) Bible - He is a Christian, possibly... In Alabama everyone has a Bible.

6) Uneaten muffins - It says: Not a muffin fan. (although that's totally untrue!)

7) Big fat mess - It says: unorganized! (true again, oh sage Honda Accord!)

8) Outback bloomin' onion - It says: he planned on eating in the near future.

After pondering this for approximately 90 seconds, I decided I was ok with all of this. (However, my undying love of all things coconut clearly did not show up... I should fix that.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home