MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tonight's Chores: Apologies & Excuses

Apology: to my dear friend Carla Jean, when I can link to other's people's blogs I will link to yours (still new at this). If you read her comment on my last blog, you will know she saved our butts at the Nickel Creek concert, and I failed to give her a shout out in the blog. I am sorry.

Excuse: the story was running long and I wanted to get it over with.


Apology: to any one who might read this. I know I said I was going to be posting at least every other day, and I haven't. At all. I hope tonight's post-o-rama (or postfest or postapoolaza 2005 or, well, you get the idea) can make up for it.

Excuse: i'm really tired and there's not that much going on in my life. I work. I eat. I watch the Daily Show. I sleep. REPEAT.


Apology: my friend Nathan, who will probably never see this. I'm supposed to be reading some of his work, but have been so burned out, I haven't even started.

Excuse: see last excuse.


Apology: to my friend JMitch, at whom I yelled on her voice mail.

Excuse: bad bad bad bad bad bad bad day at work (by the way, I work now. Just a temp job. It, well, sucks.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home