MY PROFILE> FACEBOOK> MYSPACE>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Hate Television

Not the band. I'm pretty impartial to Televsion.

I hate television!

Television is a cruel mistress.

She seduces you with "Dead Like Me" toying with you for 14 episodes a season. She flashes a little George, a few crazy deaths, secrets behind Rube's past. Then, just when you're getting to the good stuff, she snatches it all away. No explanation. I will spend the rest of my life wondering what happened to George and her post mortem life and how, exactly, Rube died! (Curse you, Shotime!)

Then - New Hope.

She comes back at you again. This time even hotter. "Arrested Development" (Also with a character named "George" - interesting...)

This time she teases you for 3 seasons. She makes you think this time it will really last. But all along the way, there's mixed signals. She switches nights on you. Never tells you what's going on.

Now, it looks like she's stealing away my new love away.

Oh, Arrested, how will I ever get along with you?

At least there's the Daily Show...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home